Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Minimum Goal: $1600 ACHIEVED!!

I am deeply grateful to those of you that have donated. I sent out my letters and email the week of Memorial Day - approximately two weeks ago.

On June 14 I reached my minimum thanks to the generous spirit of friends, family and colleagues. Two weeks. You all rock!

I am equally as grateful to those of you who have shared your own stories, making me realize, even more the importance of this fundraising. So many of you have been touched by one of the cancers that LLS researches cures and provides support for!

BUT just because I reached my minimum does not mean that I stop here. The more money that I raise that more money that can go directly to research and support program. I've sent a goal of $2100, but there is no reason not to surpass that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment